Sample ?? pri vypínaní PC

Všetko o programoch, problémoch...
POZOR: žiadny WAREZ
Matej2

Sample ?? pri vypínaní PC

Príspevok od používateľa Matej2 »

Pri vypínaní PC sa mi začala objavovať hláška Ukončenie programu Sample. Keď dám ukončiť tak sa PC vypne ale keď ho nechám dokončovať tak nič nenajde. Takú aplikáciu nemám nikde inštalovanú . Viete poradiť ?? Vďaka vopred
Používateľov profilový obrázok
shiro
Pokročilý používateľ
Pokročilý používateľ
Dátum registrácie: Št 21. Dec, 2006, 02:00

Re: Sample ?? pri vypínaní PC

Príspevok od používateľa shiro »

no asi mas, ked ti bezi. zisti si, co to je a kde to na hdd mas...
Ryzen 7 3700X | SilentiumPC Fera 3 | Asrock X570M Pro4 | Patriot Viper 4 Blackout 16GB DDR4-3600 CL17 | Gainward RTX4060 Ti Pegasus 8GB | Samsung 970evo Plus 250GB NVMe | Corsair MP510 1TB NVMe | Samsung 980 Pro 2TB NVMe | Corsair RM550x | 32" Samsung ViewFinity S60UA | 3x Noctua NF-S12B redux 1200 PWM
Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite 64GB
Matej2

Re: Sample ?? pri vypínaní PC

Príspevok od používateľa Matej2 »

Hello, I had exactly the same problem and believe me you arent the only one...
HOWEVER, I found two solutions, the first of which fixed my computer.

You also may have been expeiriencing annoying slow shutdowns, I certaintly was.

This sample.exe issue is usually caused after the Intel PROset has been installed, this is supposed to be a program made for configuring Intel PRO wireless network cards and I believe that most people install it while troubleshooting a problem in their wireless network.
To stop sample.exe "End Program" messages on logoff/shutdown and improve system performance, the intelPRO set must be installed.

Click start --> Control Panel --> Add/Remove Programs

and run the uninstallation of the Intel PROset.

Tu je riešenie,na PC Pokec mi poradili a skutočne odinštalovaním toho softu beží všetko tak ako má. :P

If you are 100% sure that you do not have the Intel PROset installed then chances are you have a virus named either W32.Nimda.E@mm or W32.Nimda.A@mm either way they are quite dangerous and have the ability to allow access to your files from a hackers computer and degrade your computers performance dramatically.

I recommend running these two symantec fixes by clicking the "To fix this problem get the removal tool button."
They are located at --->>

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/av ... .e@mm.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and --->>

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/av ... .a@mm.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If this does not help then this is probably caused by some other program on your computer and may require some research.

I hope this helps...

Návrat na "Programy a problémy s nimi"